Grant application information
To help us process your grant application you should make sure you have all the information needed as stated below.
If your application is incomplete or if you are missing the information requested then you would not be eligible for a grant.
Before making a grant application be advised of the following:
You should already have seen a fertility specialist and have a treatment plan in place so we can review this with our medical team.
- Grants are between £2,000 – £5,000 depending on treatment
- Our age limit is 42 years
- Our grants are for IVF treatment and we do not cover fertility medication
- We do not cover medical revisions or egg freezing
- Heterosexual, same sex couples and single women are eligible to apply
We store your personal information for the duration of the application. Once the application process is completed we delete all personal information.
We also request financial information and require proof that you have money to cover the full treatment.
- A copy of the photo part of your passport – both applicants if applicable
- Bank statement last 3 months – both applicants if applicable
- P60 if working – both applicants if applicable
- Last 3 payslips if working – both applicants if applicable
- Proof of any benefits you may receive – both applicants if applicable
- Personal statement – both applicants if applicable
- GP referral letter or letter from fertility clinic
- Fertility tests within the last 6 months
- Blood tests
- Other tests at our request
Grant Application Process
July – Grants open for 12 weeks
October – at the end of 12 weeks we review applications.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further information if necessary which may include a video call to discuss their application.
November – we will notify all applicants via email with the outcome of their application.
It should also be noted we cannot provide feedback on applications
December – we will delete all application information from our database apart from your email address which you can un-subscribe if you wish.