IVF Grant Application Information
To help us process your grant application you should make sure you have all the information needed as stated below.
If your application is incomplete or if you are missing the information requested then you would not be eligible for a grant.
Before making a grant application be advised of the following:
- There is a £10 application fee
- Grants are a maximum of £3,000
- Female must be 42 and under
- Couple to be UK citizens and ordinarily resident in the UK, with no criminal record
- Couple to be living together
- Our grants can used for IVF treatment and we do not cover fertility medication
- If you have already created Embryos you can apply for a grant
- We do not cover medical revisions or just egg freezing
- Heterosexual, same sex couples and single women are eligible to apply
We store your personal information for the duration of the application. Once the application process is completed we delete all personal information. See how we use your data.
We also request financial information and require proof that you have money to cover the any tests you may need at the clinic and medication costs.
Our partners at The Fertility Medication Centre can help you save money on your fertility medication. More info
- A copy of the photo part of your passport – both applicants if applicable
- Bank statement last 3 months – both applicants if applicable
- P60 if working – both applicants if applicable
- Last 3 payslips if working – both applicants if applicable
- Proof of any benefits you may receive – both applicants if applicable
- Proof of funds to cover rest of the treatment, any tests you require and medication.
- Personal statement – both applicants if applicable
- Medical history including any relevant GP or clinic notes from any treatment you have had.
Grant Application Process
July – Grants open for 12 weeks
October – at the end of 12 weeks we review applications.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further information if necessary which may include a video call to discuss their application.
November – we will notify all applicants via email with the outcome of their application.
It should also be noted we cannot provide feedback on applications.
December – we will delete all application information from our database apart from your email address which you can un-subscribe if you wish.