IVF Grant Application
Before making an application be advised of the following:
- Grants in the region of £3,500 – £5,000
- Our grants cover the medication part of IVF treatment and we do not cover medication costs
- We do not cover medical revisions
Grant criteria can be found here.
This application is to gather information about you. We then create a shortlist of applicants and request further information including medical history if necessary for our doctors to evaluate
We also request financial information and require proof that you have money to cover the full treatment.
Who Is Eligible For A Grant?
- You must be a UK citizen to receive a grant
- Couples and individuals can apply for a grant
- Heterosexual and same sex couples can apply
- We will accept applications up the age of 43, however this will depend on the type of fertility treatment and the clinic
- If you have you been refused NHS funded fertility treatment from your local CCG.