Help us to make the most of your donations through Gift Aid.
Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give we can currently claim an extra 25p from HM Revenue & Customs, helping your donation go further.
By signing up to Gift Aid you are confirming that:
- You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income tax and/or capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year (6 April to 5 April) it is your responsibility to pay any difference. The Fertility Foundation will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 I donate.
- You wish
- The Fertility Foundation to claim tax on all donations for the dates that you have specified until you notify us otherwise.
The rest of these terms and conditions apply only to retail Gift Aid on donated goods, not gifts of money.
- You wish
- The Fertility Events Company Ltd to act as your agent in selling the goods you have brought into the shop (an administration charge of 1% +VAT will be applied).
- You are not acting as a business in bringing goods in for sale to any of the shops belonging to The Fertility Foundation.
- Any goods which cannot be sold will be recycled and cannot be returned to the donor. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
N.B. Before we make any Gift Aid claim,